Thursday, April 23, 2009

I got the job!

A few weeks after the shoot Editor informed me that she wants me to stay on and that the only place where she could create a position for me was in the beauty department as beauty assistant. Even though this meant that I had to assist Scary Beauty Editor I didn’t care – I got a real job at a magazine!!!! Whoa, I was ecstatic and really struggled not to jump up and down before Editor. I knew that his also meant that I definitely needed to start wearing some make-up, but I didn’t even mind. Little did I know how addicted I would become.During the first few weeks I sorted out Scary Beauty Editor’s office, learned how to make her the perfect cuppa tea and was willingly the guinea pig for all the nasty, cheap fragrances she sprayed on me. She laughed her head off about my painful expressions. Do you know how difficult it is to get a nasty smelling fragrance off your skin?!

No comments:

Post a Comment